The MFC-T Collar is a factory-manufactured device designed to protect transitions between plastic and metallic pipes or scuppers in fire-rated divisions. It is comprised of a durable steel shell which may be easily installed around existing pipes, and incorporates intumescent wrap strip which rapidly expands to more than 60 times its original volume, containing fire to the point of origin and restricting the passage of smoke and hot gases.
- Durable pre-galvanized steel construction.
- Resistant to aging and weathering (no soluble or hygroscopic ingredients).
- Designed for high volume of char and rapid expansion.
- No sealant or welding required.
- Accommodates a range of pipe diameters.
Tested to 2010 IMO FTP, Annex 1, Part 3
- Class A-0 to A-60 (Decks)
*Consult Technical Services for Most Current Testing & Approvals
← All Products