The MFC Collar is a factory-manufactured device for use as a pipe penetration seal in fire-rated bulkheads and decks. It is comprised of a stainless steel body with a mild steel flange for easy weld attachment to the division, and may be split for quick installation around existing pipes. MFC Collars are lined with a molded, intumescent insert which rapidly expands to more than 60 times its original volume, containing fire to the point of origin and restricting the passage of smoke and hot gases.
- Heavy gauge, chromium rich 316 stainless steel construction.
- Resistant to aging and weathering, no soluble or hygroscopic ingredients.
- Designed for high volume of char and rapid expansion.
- Retrofits around existing metallic and non-metallic pipes.
- Available in many common sizes and won’t damage outside of pipes.
Tested to 2010 IMO FTP, Annex 1, Part 3
- Class A-0 to A-60
- Class H-0 to H-120 Bulkheads and Decks
*Consult Technical Services for Most Current Testing & Approvals
Tested and approved for use with USCG Approved SeaCor® and SeaDrain Plus® piping as well as other non-metallic and metallic pipes. SeaCor® and SeaDrain Plus® are registered trademarks of Georg Fischer