This two-component RTV silicone foam features excellent crack-and-void filling capabilities and provides high resilience to accommodate vibration. MRF is designed as a seal for both deck and bulkhead pipe penetrations, which when properly mixed, expands 2 to 4 times its original volume, filling available spaces and forming an effective barrier against fire, smoke, hot gas and water penetration.
- Excellent water resistance, adhesion and smoke seal.
- Uniform cell structure ensures reproducible results every time. No charts to check!
- Minimal pressure during foaming virtually eliminates shrinkage
- Elastic properties readily accommodate minor vibration of pipe and conduit
- Soft setting foam for easy retrofitting of cables.
Tested to 2010 IMO FTP, Annex 1, Part 3
- Class A-0 to A-60
- Class H-0 to H-120 Bulkheads and Decks
*Consult Technical Services for Most Current Testing & Approvals